Topic: Spamcop Mailhost email being blocked despite whitelisted
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MARIADB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am needing to report spam I am still getting form legit sources, but Spamcop requires a test message to be sent to your server.
When I try adding a mail host, it send the test email and returns this:
mtpSend:smtpEnvelope (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org): smtpTo rcpt to:email@example.com (450 4.7.1 : Helo command rejected: Host not found )
I do have greylisting turned off.
What can be done to get around this?