Topic: Null sender blocked by mismatch, even though null sender is allowed
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, after upgrading to iredadmin pro i noticed the "Rejected Messages" section, first of all it shows 9, but when I click it there are 145 entries.
then I see a lot of "Sender is not same as SMTP authenticate username"
I see that there's null sender, but I allowed null sender in /opt/iredapd/settings.py
# Enabled plugins. plugins = ["wblist_rdns", "reject_sender_login_mismatch", "greylisting", "throttle", "amavisd_wblist", "sql_alias_access_policy"] #deactivated: reject_null_sender
So, is this a bug? Or is it intentional in newest iredapd... ?