Topic: Mails from facebook blocked because misdetection of dynamic ip address
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
currently mails from facebook are blocked, because iredmail falsely detect them as dynamic ip address...
Nov 5 17:29:41 mail postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from 66-220-155-155.mail-mail.facebook.com[220.127.116.11]: 554 5.7.1 <66-220-155-155.mail-mail.facebook.com>: Helo command rejected: ACCESS DENIED. Your email was rejected because the sending mail server appears to be on a dynamic IP address that should not be doing direct mail delivery (66-220-155-155); from=<firstname.lastname@example.org> to=<email@example.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<66-220-155-155.mail-mail.facebook.com>