Topic: Login url pre-fill
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, I have a question and I can't find the answer anywhere.
In Roundcube, I can "pre-fill" the user in the url by adding "?_user=USER" to "https://myserver.com/mail/", that way only needs to add the password.
How can I do this for SOGo?
Thank you so much!