Topic: ActiveSync calendar update results in many emails...
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.99
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When a calendar appointment is created on iOS (ActiveSync) it all works fine, however if the event is modified, it will notify all particiapants via email around once every 2 hours. There doesn't appear to be a way to stop it unless the appointment is deleted.
The 'error' only occurs if the event is edited (e.g. an address or notes are added) after it is created. I updated to the latest SoGo as of yesterday but the issue still remains