Topic: iRedAdmin-Pro upgrade errors
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I just purchased iRedAdmin-Pro and upgraded. It is now not showing the login form properly. It shows 404 error for all sub folders and files. The login is also not working. It say wrong password even though it is correct. I followed the upgrade steps carefully and made sure everything is up-to-date before upgrading to Pro version.