Topic: Unable to disable SSLv2 and SSLv3
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Ngnix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
No matter what I try I continue to receive this message:
<email@example.com>: delivery via dovecot: delivered via dovecot service
(doveconf: Warning: SSLv2 not supported by OpenSSL. Please consider
removing it from ssl_protocols.)
I have checked both Postfix and Dovecot config files which are precisely as suggested. I cannot seem to effect any change in this error message.
What am I missing. Does it have something to do with OpenSSL?