Topic: Migration from mailcow

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Do you know if it is possible to migrate the mailboxes of a mailcow server to iRedMail? If yes how?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Migration from mailcow

I didn't try mailcow before, neither migration from it. I'm afraid that you're on your own.
But if you try to migrate it and post detailed questions here, i can help you understand how the data can be imported to iRedMail in correct format/place.

btw, why leave mailcow?

I would like to move all mail folders to iRedMail without losing them ... I will try to move the structure, I thought there was something ready ...
I want to go back to iRedMail because I feel better even though at the management level Mailcow is very very complete.

- You can use tools like "imapsync" or Dovecot dsync to sync mailboxes, it's very easy.
- Or, if you can easily get the full maildir path of each mailboxes, you can copy mailboxes via "rsync" or even "scp", then just set users' maildir paths in SQL/LDAP (on iRedMail server) to be same as the ones on mailcow.