Topic: SMTP Sessions and Outbound SMTP Sessions are empty
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro 4.2 (LDAP)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm installing a new mail infrastructure with latest iRedMail configuration.
In iRedAdmin, nothing is listed in "SMTP Sessions" and "Outbound SMTP Sessions" under the Activities menu.
As I did some customisation on my servers configurations, I'm wondering where these data should comming from ?