Topic: Duplicate entry for key 'address'
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have e-mail user1@my_domain.com and user2@my_domain.com.
From user1@my_domain.com all mail's was forwarded to user2@my_domain.com. All worked fine.
User user2@my_domain.com was created a little incorrectly for me (whith MAILDIR_HASHED = True and MAILDIR_APPEND_TIMESTAMP = True after last update), so it was deleted and recreated (whith MAILDIR_HASHED = False and MAILDIR_APPEND_TIMESTAMP = False).
And now, when I want add forwarding to user1@my_domain.com, I get next error :
Error: IntegrityError(1062, "Duplicate entry 'user1@my_domain.com-user2@my_domain.com' for key 'address'")
How can I delete this key?
And why this key was not deleted when user2@my_domain.com was deleted?