1 (edited by igor 2019-12-25 20:41:00)

Topic: Statistics whithout Amavis ?

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Good day!
My question is: Is statistics possible when Amavis is completely disabled?
Indeed, in the smtp session table there is all the data about the sender and recipient
Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Statistics whithout Amavis ?

It depends on what kind of statistics info you want to store and check.
For the smtp session table, it only stores smtp session related info, but no mail header or body related info. If this is enough for you, you can disable amavisd "@storage_sql_dsn" setting (but still keep the "@lookup_sql_dsn" for spam policy related lookups).

3 (edited by igor 2019-12-26 17:31:01)

Thank for answer.
I want to see in the dashboard iRedAdmin-Pro the total number of sent/received letters and the top 10 senders/ recipients only (it's enough for me), but with the content filter turned off completely .. Is it possible?

It's possible, iRedAPD has that info. But we still need to improve iRedAdmin-Pro to get info from iRedAPD instead of Amavisd sql db.

Thank you for answer.
The ticket may be closed.