Topic: Fresh Debian Buster SoGo install fails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0/stable
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadbale
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian buster amd64
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When running a clean install from the latest stable (1.0) I get the following error during install when choosing SoGo (my main reason to choose iRedMail):
EFetched 148 MB in 5s (32.1 MB/s)
: Failed to fetch https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightl … _amd64.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 126.96.36.199 443]
E: Failed to fetch https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightl … _amd64.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 188.8.131.52 443]
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
<< ERROR >> Installation failed, please check the terminal output.
<< ERROR >> If you're not sure what the problem is, try to get help in iRedMail
<< ERROR >> forum: https://forum.iredmail.org/
How can I solve this?
It seems an upstream error with the apt sources of SoGo..newer packages are available: https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightl … er/s/sogo/ -> https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightl … _amd64.deb (the 404/version has been removed so the dependency installation fails).