Topic: Upgrade process -> Ultimatly to the Pro version
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7 MYSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloaded
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS with 4.4.0-171-generic
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No v0.8
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
As listed above I am current on v0.9.7 MySQL version. I am interested in upgrading all the way to the current Pro version. Is there a way to do this all at once, or must I upgrade to each version up to the latest?