Topic: SPAM checks for originating mails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is it possible to differ between sending and receiving spam mail?
i want to archive the following:
- receive all incoming mails regardless off spam/bad header/virus/banned files, but dont send DSN if it is spam/virus
- reject sending spam/bad header/virus (reject, not bounce) with specified spam levels
Currently the spam settings are global, just want to know how i can archive different settings for originating mails (or for another policy bank)