Topic: Adding mail id to contact list

Hi,

I want to know how to add other domains email id/contacts(Around 3000 +) to our global contacts list available in roundcube.

Also I want to know how to show the global contacts shown in roundcube  in outlook ?

Regards

Philip

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Adding mail id to contact list

pipal wrote:

I want to know how to add other domains email id/contacts(Around 3000 +) to our global contacts list available in roundcube.

Store these contacts in OpenLDAP or MySQL, then add one more global LDAP address book in Roundcube webmail.

pipal wrote:

Also I want to know how to show the global contacts shown in roundcube  in outlook ?

Configure Outlook to query LDAP server to get global ldap address book.

Hi

I was able to bring all emails in ldap to outlook.
Since I am a newbie in LDAP, how to add a csv contacts to ldap.

iRedAdmin and phpLDAPadmin can't import contacts from CSV, so you have to import them manually. Sorry.

Hi,

it means I have to create a new domain and add/import all email id to that domain.
I tried adding email ids of other domain to our domain and was unsuccessful. Also I was unable to add a email id of other domain through phpldapadmin

Tx

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to add a other domain email id be added to Global address list with help of phpldapadmin ?

Tx

Some steps for your reference:

- Add a new global ldap address book in roundcube webmail (main.inc.php). Define correct ldap base dn.
- Add dn of new ldap address book with phpLDAPadmin.
- Depend on what you want to store in OpenLDAP, choose correct ldap attributes to store them.
- Adjust roundcube ldap address book configure, query correct ldap attributes.