Topic: Change transport

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysqk
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi, it is possible to do this?
I want to relay email to hotmail with an external service becouse my emails are all going to hotmail junk folder.
But i want only to some users or domain to relay them

Example: @domain1 when send email to hotmail.com use x transport
I was reading postfix docu and i can change transport for only @hotmail.com but to all users...
i can change certain users or domain to change trasport but for all external domains ...
I want certain domains use another transport but only when they send to hotmail big_smile

Can i set this ?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Change transport

https://docs.iredmail.org/per-account.transport.html

that is not the solution, becouse per-domain or per-user will change transport to all emails. I only want to chage it when the user want to send to hotmail. I can add a transport.db file and add

hotmail.com smtp:myrelay.smtp.server
.hotmail.com smtp:myrelay.smtp.server

and with this config all emails to hotmail will be realyed to that smtp server, but for ALL users, not for per-user or per-domain

tomi.mcleod wrote:

that is not the solution, becouse per-domain or per-user will change transport to all emails. I only want to chage it when the user want to send to hotmail. I can add a transport.db file and add

hotmail.com smtp:myrelay.smtp.server
.hotmail.com smtp:myrelay.smtp.server

and with this config all emails to hotmail will be realyed to that smtp server, but for ALL users, not for per-user or per-domain

Where do you add this file or do you mean add a row in mysql in table vmail.domain ?

tomi.mcleod wrote:

I want certain domains use another transport but only when they send to hotmail

I'm afraid there's no such implementation in iRedMail or Postfix out of box, you may need to write a simple plugin for iRedAPD to implement this.