==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello iRedMail Team,
i receive the last days a lot of spam. The most times, I can see in the log file this connection:
from mail.longtermchallenge.com (vpsnode32.webstudio50.com [220.127.116.11]) or
from mail.mediameaning.com (vpsnode30.webstudio48.com [18.104.22.168])
First I blocked the IP addresses, but the spammer are change every times.
I add a lot of rbl-list, but no changes.
DKIM and also SPF from spammer is OK
Is there a solution to block vpsnodeXX.webstudioXX.com