26 (edited by joshgoodwin1212 2020-02-10 13:22:40)

Re: New iRedMail 1.0 install with 1 relay domain => "Relay access denied"?

I want to install New iRedMail 1.0, on my MacBook, Guide me how to install, I was trying to install in on my MacBook but the installation is failed, also I have server issue and Operating system issue I checked my laptop someone macbook repair downtown dubai technician,-macbook repair downtown dubai they have changed some setting and uninstalled my antivirus which is not authorized, and updates some MacBook driver.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

So you want to let Postfix query DNS records to get the primary MX? In this case, the input field should be the backup mx domain name

I think iRedAdmin Pro should make the "Primary MX" field mandatory, e.g. show an error messge if it is empty.
The operation shall not succeed in that case.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Done. The primary mx will be set to same domain name ("relay:<domain>") in upcoming iRedAdmin-Pro release.

This is a good option but shall only apply if "Primary MX" field was empty.
Custom values should be always prefered.

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WORK!

broth wrote:

This is a good option but shall only apply if "Primary MX" field was empty.
Custom values should be always prefered.

Sure, if custom relay for backup mx is set, it will be used. If empty, it will be set to "relay:<self-domain>" so that Postfix will query DNS to get primary mx.