Topic: question regarding the iRedAdmin-Pro alias feature

Hello,

I'm just testing iRedMail and have a question regarding the feature of iRedAdmin-Pro:

In the Open Source Edition I cannot create and manage (simple) aliases. So I created one directly within OpenLDAP and set these three attrributes:

- enabledService: deliver
- enabledService: mail
- enabledService: displayedInGlobalAddressBook

in order to be able to a) receive mails for this alias address and b) see this address in the SOGo address book.

If I buy the iRedAdmin-Pro: will _all_ these three attributes automatically be set by the software of do I still have to set them manually, especially the 'enabledService: displayedInGlobalAddressBook'?

It would be nice if you answer this question before I buy the Pro version of iRedMail.

Thanks and regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: question regarding the iRedAdmin-Pro alias feature

iRedAdmin-Pro adds "deliver" and "mail" by default while creating new user/mail list/mail alias account, but not "displayedInGlobalAddressBook", you have to click a checkbox to enable it in account profile page.

Re: question regarding the iRedAdmin-Pro alias feature

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

but not "displayedInGlobalAddressBook", you have to click a checkbox to enable it in account profile page.

Thank you very much for your quick reply! :-) This answers my question - great!