Topic: How to upgrade iRedMail ?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with the downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MARIADB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
Couple of days ago, I successfully update:
iRedAPD with iRedAPD-3.4.tar.gz
Roundcube with roundcubemail-1.4.2-complete.tar.gz
iRedadmin with iRedAdmin-1.0.tar.bz2
NOW, I am confused with the steps on how to upgrade iRedMail...
New version is 1.1, so, if I correctly understand, I need to upgrade 0.9.9 to 1.0, THEN, 1.0 to 1.1.
So I checked https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.iredm … -099-to-10 in order to make the first update....
I can NOT find the step to update iRedMail (upgrade bash script like iRedadmin or iRedADP)...
Can you, please, let me know how to update my iRedMail 0.9.9 to iRedMail 1.1 ?
In advance, thanks A LOT for your help