Topic: Migrating data from Office365 to iRedMail

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Not yet
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello iRedMail team.

I am trying to migrate from Office365 to iRedMail server.  I am able to connect MS Outlook 2016 beautifully to my iRedMail server.  My problem is that I can't import anything from the PST backup file and I can't even drag and drop my mail folders from one mailstore to another inside Outlook if I add iRedMail account to the existing Office365 profile.

After googling for the the error message from MS Outlook I guess that the problem lies in the fact that my Office365 account works through EWS protocol and iRedMail implementation is based on ActiveSync.

If I am correct in the assumption of the error cause I want to ask whether

1. You can have any suggestion for how to work around the problem and transfer my messages, calendar, tasks and contact data to iRedMail mailbox

2. The develope of SoGo project added support to EWS over the period of time lapsed since I installed my instance of iRedMail server version 0.9.8?

Thank you in advance

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Migrating data from Office365 to iRedMail

Closed topic due to discussed in the web ticket system of iRedMail Easy platform. smile