Topic: Add a new domain in IRedMail on a mail cluster

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v2.2.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Redhat 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi,

Currently, we have iRedMail pro running for years, We want to add a new domain to our mail cluster server. I did check a lot of tutorials and your forum, it can be done in iRedmail Admin, and add dns record. However,

1) may I ask do we need to modify Postfix particularly main.cf, roundcube config for multiple domain, additional virtual host in apache, dovecot etc?

2) If we want all existing user accounts to receive mail from new domain as well, do we need to export existing ldap user, change the domain, and import them as new ldap address book?

Keen

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Add a new domain in IRedMail on a mail cluster

i have to say that i don't understand the situation at all...

- iRedMail doesn't support cluster right now, what "cluster server" are you talking about?
- iRedMail default setting supports multiple mail domains, no changes to any components required, just add new domain and mail accounts with the iRedAdmin(-Pro).