Topic: mysql query for outgoing stats
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: iRedAdmin-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
the front end of iredmail pro displays the the top senders.
i wish to query the mysql and get the outgoing email list for all the users on the server.
i am familiar with generation of mysql queries but a sample query would be helpful.
could you kindly let me know the mysql query for the same.