Topic: Slow iRedAdminPro Login
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.99
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.5SES
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, v4.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Earlier I posted about iRedAdminPro logins being slow. I made the following changes to settings.py:
AMAVISD_REMOVE_MAILLOG_IN_DAYS = 5
AMAVISD_REMOVE_QUARANTINED_IN_DAYS = 7
I also changed:
SESSION_TIMEOUT = 3600
within default_settings.py. Since the login was slow this helped our Help Desk employees not have to continually login.
Unfortunately, now iRedAdminPro displays a Gateway Timeout message when accessing the login page.
I've restarted the server without any change. I tried removing the two lines from settings.py and it now appears to allow logins again.
Is there anything else I can do to speed up login to iRedAdminPro?