Topic: Email Retention Rules How To ?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.6
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloaded installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Does anyone know of a good guide to setting Retention Rules for the automatic deletion of email from either all accounts or a specific account after a period of time ?
I like having the catch-all mailbox however it does collect a lot of spam and purging anything older than 24 hours would be great.
Thank You all