1 (edited by TaKeN 2020-04-06 21:03:02)

Topic: What mechanism change to SPAM MAILDIR?

Hey,
I use a POP3 so i don`t see SPAM maildir.
And now i think if someone use only POP3 and never use webpage possible his mailbox run out of storage because spam take everything because whole spam go to SPAM maildir and POP don`t see this....
So question: There is any way to disable puting spam to spam maildir for one/two users ( not whole server ) ?

Best Regards
TaKeN

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: What mechanism change to SPAM MAILDIR?

So question:
1. There is any way to disable puting spam to spam maildir for one/two users ( not whole server ) ?
2. This is possible completly disable putting spam to SPAM maildir for everyone if everyone use only POP3?

Check file /var/vmail/sieve/dovecot.sieve, this is the global sieve rule applied to ALL users.

4 (edited by TaKeN 2020-04-08 23:38:37)

Hello, ZhangHuangbin
Thanks for Your answer.
Ok so clear this file remove this forward for all users, so question is still how to remove this forward only for some users?

Best Regards
TaKeN

TaKeN wrote:

how to remove this forward only for some users?

Seems no easy way.

1) If you need this global sieve rule, you have to improve the rule to exclude some users.
2) If you don't need this global sieve rule, you have to enable this rule for most users and not add it for some users.