Topic: iRedAPD-3.6.tar.gz not available for download?

Good morning all,

This is my first experience with iRedMail, interested in checking out the "all in one" email as opposed to piece mealing everything as I've done in the past..

So anyway, I'm running Ubuntu 18.04 and have the the git downloaded and ready to go, however when I run the installation shell it is failing on iRedAPD-3.6.tar.gz, I went to the source and found it only goes to 3.5.  Of course I tried downloading and renaming hoping to fool it, but no, it failed, kind of expected that.

So how do I get around this file that doesn't seem to be available?  I read somewhere else something about "shasum" to be honest, I've never used it and didn't understand what they were getting at.  I'm going to keep plugging away at it when I have time, but I'm hoping someone can point in the right direction.

Thanks,

-Corey

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAPD-3.6.tar.gz not available for download?

Well, I grabbed the new 1.1 from the webpage as opposed to the git and it is using the iRedAPD-3.4 which is there, and the installation is working, so I guess that's the fix haha...

-Corey

Re: iRedAPD-3.6.tar.gz not available for download?

iRedMail-1.2 is available for download and iRedAPD-3.6 too.
https://www.iredmail.org/download.html