Topic: Does mailing lists admin need to be domain admin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 18
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?4.4
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
for a suscriptable mailins list
i need to make manage mailing lists by user that is not domain admin but member of it and owner of the mailing lists.
is it possible to manage members in self-service interface ?
how mailing list owner may add or remove email adress in lists members ?