Topic: iRedAdmin error - iredapd.smtp_sessions doesn't exist
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux version 3.10.0-327.el7.x86_64
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I can't login iRedAdmin website: after fill in username and password, I get 504 Bad gateway. I check service status and I get this: iredadmin (1146, "Table 'iredapd.smtp_sessions' doesn't exist") (/opt/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-4.1/libs/iredapd/log.py, line 76
Nginx log: 2020/05/08 10:37:54 [error] 31707#0: *1172 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 126.96.36.199, server: _, request: "GET /iredadmin/dashboard?checknew HTTP/1.1", upstream: "uwsgi://127.0.0.1:7791", host: "mycompany.com", referrer: "https://mycompany.com/iredadmin"
Any help would be very much appreciated! Thank you