Topic: 504 Bad Gateway
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.99
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes - v4.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Our Help Desk gets a 504 Bad Gateway message every few days when logging into iRedAdminPro. A reboot of the server always seems to fix the problem. If I don't reboot approximately every 6 days this problem occurs.
Today one of our users stated he received a 504 Bad Gateway message when attempting to send a message. Apparently it didn't appear until he clicked to send a message. This problem occurred shortly after a reboot due to the 504 error occurring with iRedAdminPro.
Has anyone seen this error? Any suggestion on a fix?