Topic: Integrating Nextcloud in the installer?

Hi Zhang,

i remember you once posted a question in the Telegram Chat if anyone would be interested if Nextcloud would be integrated in iRedmail via Installer.

Well, i would definitely be interested. Seems like a great combination.

So, do you still have the plan to integrate it? Would be nice to hear what you think about it.

What do other users think about it? I see some alreday use a combination and installed nextcloud manually after iRedmail setup.

Best, Alex

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Integrating Nextcloud in the installer?

Had such plan, but was delayed. sad
Will try to finish it.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Will try to finish it.

That would be awesome! Looking forward to it. If you need help testing maybe i can help.

I will send some coffees in the meanwhile!

Best, Alex

You can send pull request to help implement it, no need to wait for me smile
https://github.com/iredmail/iRedMail

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

You can send pull request to help implement it, no need to wait for me smile
https://github.com/iredmail/iRedMail

Well i once used Github for a little contribution, but am rather and enduser than programmer and would need some hints where to start.

My idea would be to have at least the same userbase either MYSQL / LDAP and using the same calendars and contacts in Nextcloud Calendar and Contacts Apps and SOGo, as well as the E-Mails of course, which could be integrated in NC with the Mail App. I don't know yet if this App supports E-Mails sharing.

OK, you don't have to write code if you're not familiar with it.
Instead you can write tutorial to detail each steps. But i think NC official document is quite clear and enough. smile