Topic: Mailbox quota warning mails are not getting delivered to users mailbox
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have checked the logs for warning mails sent by our server to mailbox users, i have found the logs in /var/log/dovecot/lda.log.
But strange is, mails are not reaching to user's mailbox. and found msgid=unspecified in logs. PFB
May 5 12:09:35 xxxx-mail dovecot: lda(email@example.com): sieve: from=no-reply@xxxx-mail, envelope_sender=MAILER-DAEMON, subject=Warning: Your mailbox is now 90% full., msgid=unspecified, size=160, stored mail into mailbox 'INBOX'
Same mail log coming while delivering quota mails to our server postmaster account.
Please suggest what could be the reason, as due to the same users mailbox quota is getting full without notification.
Thanks in advance..