Topic: Enable support for TLS 1.2 and/or 1.3, and disable support for TLS 1.1
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.1 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? NO
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi can you please tell me how to disable TLS 1.1 and enable TLS 1.2 and 1.3 ONLY on IMAP/IMAPs,POP3/POP3s and SMTP (587)?
Thanks in advance.