Topic: 502 Bad Gateway after Drupal installation
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? - downloadable installe
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I was able to access mail.domain.com/mail fine before I installed a Drupal app on my server. Now I get 502 Bad Gateway when I try to browse to the roundcubemail web client. The email server is running fine though and I can send and receive emails. Funny enough I can still browse to the iredadmin panel on mail.domain.com/iredadmin.
The Nginx error log outputs:
[error] 4009#4009: *33 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 100.100.100.100, server: _, request: "GET /mail/ HTTP/2.0", upstreapstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9999", host: "mail.domain.com"
Any ideas what has been corrupted by Drupal?