Topic: More then 24 hours of rejected messages
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is there any way of seeing more than the last 24 hours of rejected messages from the iRedAdmin-Pro admin panel?
I have found the message in log file /var/log/maillog but was thinking it would be cool to see it in the iRedAdmin-Pro admin panel somewhere.