Topic: Password Recovery email address ?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer : Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL/Maria
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Not yet
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is there a way to set a recovery mail address for an account ?
this will allow users to have autonomy over their lost password.
Thanks in advance,
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.