Topic: Banned Users list
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGinx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I like the support of listing IPs banned by fail2ban in iRedAdmin-Pro, but I would like to see another column holding the fqdn of the banned ip. This would help to identify valid users having problems to log in to the server...
Can we have a function to whitelist IPs as well, please?
Thanks for consideration, regards