Topic: SoGo installation on top of already installed server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MARIADB edition., but will be updated
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9 (stretch)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have iRedmail with iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL and after some time of using it (2 years), the customer decided to start using SoGo groupware, becasue they want to use shared calendars. Is it possible to put somehow the SoGo Groupware on top of current deployment without breaking the already running server?