Topic: Trouble with getting alias domain working
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm trying to add an alias domain, but it doesn't seem to be working.
I've followed instruction as per this document: https://docs.iredmail.org/sql.add.alias.domain.html
And confirmed that my database is showing the correct alias and target domains, and active = 1.