Topic: user:vmail, command:imap pinning server cpu at 100%
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.6.1810
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Hginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We use Thunderbird as an email client. Doing a search in the Inbox pins the cpu at 100% for vmail-imap as shown in the TOP command. It stays this way for a few seconds, then returns to normal, but no search results show in Tbird. It just reloads the entire Inbox contents. This started happening a day ago.
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!