Topic: Restrict incoming to specific IP's
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.6.1810
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx) Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We have employed a cloud based email gateway to our server. I am trying to get our iredMail server to only accept incoming email from the gateway ip addresses. I've modified the postfix main.cf file, in /etc/posfix, with these 2 lines:
mynetworks = 127.0.0.1 [::1] 1x.x2z.34.abc 99.abc.mn.yz
smtp_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject
Restarted postfix but still seeing connections from other IP's. Is there another location in iredMail to add the restriction, or have I just done this wrong?