Topic: "Top Senders" window missing from dashboard

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer (a long time ago)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes (v 4.4.)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

The 'Top Senders' window has gone.  I still have a list of all the senders under the Activities tab.  I have tries restarting but that does not help.  It seemed to disappear after upgrading to 4.4?  Picture attached

Post's attachments

Screenshot 2020-07-04 at 19.10.30.png 194.18 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: "Top Senders" window missing from dashboard

"Top Recipients" works but not "Top Senders"? hmm, this is weird to me too.
Did you see any related error in /var/log/syslog?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

"Top Recipients" works but not "Top Senders"? hmm, this is weird to me too.
Did you see any related error in /var/log/syslog?

Thank you Zhang

This is all I can find - repeats each time I load the Dashboard:-->

Jul  6 21:22:07 HDVSa iredadmin ['Traceback (most recent call last):\n', '  File "/opt/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.4/libs/amavisd/log.py", line 622, in get_top_users\n    """ % (sql_append_where, number))\n', '  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/web/db.py", line 665, in query\n    self._db_execute(db_cursor, sql_query)\n', '  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/web/db.py", line 596, in _db_execute\n    out = cur.execute(query, params)\n', '  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 250, in execute\n    self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)\n', '  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 50, in defaulterrorhandler\n    raise errorvalue\n', 'OperationalError: (1055, "Expression #3 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column \'amavisd.msgs.policy\' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by")\n'] (/opt/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.4/libs/logger.py, line 38)

Confirmed it's a bug of the latest iRedAdmin-Pro release (both SQL and LDAP editions).
Here's patch to fix it. If you're not familiar with patch, please contact us to get a patched version then upgrade.

diff --git a/libs/amavisd/log.py b/libs/amavisd/log.py
index ae0a0dd8..389c724b 100644
--- a/libs/amavisd/log.py
+++ b/libs/amavisd/log.py
@@ -616,7 +616,7 @@ def get_top_users(reversedDomainNames=None,
                                   FROM msgs
                                  RIGHT JOIN maddr AS sender ON (msgs.sid = sender.id)
                                  WHERE 1=1 %s
-                                 GROUP BY mail
+                                 GROUP BY mail, policy
                                  ORDER BY total DESC
                                  LIMIT %d
                                 """ % (sql_append_where, number))

Thank you very much for the feedback. smile

Had this been fixed in the 4.5 download (I use the LDAP version)? Or does the patch need to be applied?
Thanks.

If you download iRedAdmin-Pro after my reply with patch here, then it's patched.