Topic: Upgraded to iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL v 4.4 but system still thinks is 4.3
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have just upgraded to iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-4.4, everything went well, no error was reported, etc... only thing when i log into the web interface it still believes it is running 4.3 (and notify me that an update for 4.4 is available).
The symbolic link under /usr/local/www point to iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.4.
Did something go wrong with my installation? (which i repeated a second time to make sure I didn't mistakenly ran the 4.3 installer or is this just a small bug forgetting to update the internal version number?