Topic: iRedAdmin not reachable on a fresh install

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version 1.3.1 PGSQL edition.
- Deployed with the downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I installed iRedMail on a fresh Ubuntu 20.04. Roundcube is reachable, but iRedAdmin is not. I can see from nginx error log that the issue is in the upstream and there is nothing listening to the configured port.

2020/07/09 21:17:51 [error] 609#609: *396 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: xx.xx.xx.xx, server: _, request: "GET /iredadmin/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "uwsgi://127.0.0.1:7791", host: "xx.xx.xx"

There was an error building wheel for uwsgi and psycopg2, but I was able to install them with pip using Python 2.7 after installing build-essentials with apt

Restarting the server after installing the missing Python packages does not start the iRedAdmin and I don't know where it is logging to debug further. Where can I view the related logs? How do I start manually iRedAdmin?

Best regards,
Arttu Manninen

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdmin not reachable on a fresh install

- What's the output of command "systemctl status iredadmin"?
- Any related error in /var/log/syslog?