Topic: server upgrading
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 18.04 lts
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): remote ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
So is there not an upgrade script to go from 1.2.1 to 1.3 like the upgrade scripts that I run with the Pro upgrades?
Looking at this:
https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.iredm … 1-1.3.html
I need to apply all the changes manually listed on this page? Sorry this is the first time I am doing an upgrade.