Topic: Issue with Nginx/IRedMail and Nextcloud

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello everyone,
I have now several times with a clean installation of IRedMail the problem that I get Nextcloud to run. I know that this is not an IRedMail problem. I think the problem is in the pre-configured NGinx installation of IRedmail.

I can install Nextcloud normally via web browser. He creates the complete database for me and also creates the config file for me.

after the installation if I want to open nextcloud (www.xxx.de/nextcloud), he sends me to "www.xxx.de/nextcloud/index.php/login" and throws the error out of "File not found."

and the error happens only with the pre-configured Nginx and php from IRedMail. If I install Nginx and php myself it works fine.

can someone help me in this regard?

I would be thankful to you a thousand times.

greetings,
Ice cue

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Issue with Nginx/IRedMail and Nextcloud

What's the related error in Nginx log file /var/log/nginx/error.log?

sorry for the late reply.

the log file shows this error:

2020/07/23 16:10:26 [error] 1704#1704: *55 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.10.1, server: cloud-test.xxx.de, request: "GET /nextcloud/index.php/login HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9999", host: "cloud-test.xxx.de"

No enough details. You may need to check NextCloud log files.