Topic: Need suggestion about implement Policy Filter Rule

I have a old mail server and want to migrate to iRedMail.
But it has a function called Policy Filter that can add multiple custom filter and do some task. (Photo in Attachments)
Please give me suggestion about where can I implement these stuff.

Post's attachments

policy.jpg 278.87 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

todo.jpg 153.49 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Need suggestion about implement Policy Filter Rule

This is sieve filter, you can get it after login to Roundcube webmail, click "Settings -> Filters".

Thanks for your reply, but this is for the user’s own settings
If I want to filter all emails sent and received in the system, should I modify the settings in /etc/dovecot/conf.d/90-sieve.conf?

You should modify /var/vmail/sieve/dovecot.sieve instead. This is global sieve rules configured in dovecot.conf.

The file's permission is -r-x------. Should I chmod and directly change its content?

Another Question:
Do you have a support plan for adding features? Like adding a web configuration page for the global filter.

WildfootW wrote:

The file's permission is -r-x------. Should I chmod and directly change its content?

Just change its content, do not chmod.

WildfootW wrote:

Do you have a support plan for adding features? Like adding a web configuration page for the global filter.

No plan for this. sorry.