Topic: Block attachments for one domain, but not others
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 MARIADB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I know how I can block certain attachments for all domains on my system ( https://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/postfix- … files.html ), but how can I block (for example) ".doc" attachments to and from example.com, but let them through on example.net and example.org?
Pro obviously has a way to block IP and email addresses and domains for individual hosted domains, so I'm wondering if there's a similar technique I can use to accomplish the above.