Topic: Remote Failed to connect - API
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am trying to setup some API calls from a different server.
But within php I am getting error:
Failed to connect to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx: Permission denied
(I cannot see this error within /var/log/messages on the mail server)
If I run the same code from the mail server it works just not from any remote server.
Is "Failed to connect to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx: Permission denied" a username and password error or a IP block error?
Any help would be appreciated.