Topic: Change mail SPAM

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

How can I change the text of this email that the server sends when an address is blocked:

Your message wasn't delivered because the destination email system rejected your message for security or policy reasons. For example, the email address might only accept messages from certain senders, or it might not accept certain types of messages, like those larger than a specific size.

Contact the recipient (by phone, for example) and work with them and their email admin to determine what policy or setting blocked your message and what you should do to make sure that future messages from you won't be rejected.

For more information, see Status code 5.7.1.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Change mail SPAM

juanpablopwr wrote:

How can I change the text of this email that the server sends when an address is blocked:

What does "an address is blocked" mean here?
Could you please show us related Postfix log lines?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
juanpablopwr wrote:

What does "an address is blocked" mean here?
Could you please show us related Postfix log lines?

When I put an email on the blacklist to block it, if that blocked email sends a new message, it receives this response from the server:

Your message wasn't delivered because the destination email system rejected your message for security or policy reasons. For example, the email address might only accept messages from certain senders, or it might not accept certain types of messages, like those larger than a specific size.
Contact the recipient (by phone, for example) and work with them and their email admin to determine what policy or setting blocked your message and what you should do to make sure that future messages from you won't be rejected.
For more information, see Status code 5.7.1.

what I want is to translate that text into Spanish if possible

juanpablopwr wrote:

When I put an email on the blacklist to block it,

We need some information for troubleshooting:

- How did you blacklist it?
- What's the command you ran to blacklist it?
- What's the related log lines in Postfix log file (/var/log/maillog)?